The buffalo roam again

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 11:39:19 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/8/2003 11:19:53 AM Pacific Standard Time, jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com writes:

> Subj:Re: The buffalo roam again
> Date:2/8/2003 11:19:53 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com">jmhayes at speakeasy.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:lbo-talk at lists.panix.com">lbo-talk at lists.panix.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> > Buried deep within America's empty heartland lies North
> > Dakota: remote, inhospitable, a state in crisis.
>
> North Dakota Found To Be Harboring Nuclear Missiles
>
> http://www.theonion.com/onion3904/north_dakota.html

Oh my gawd! That crack about North Dakotan Imperialism is so :prescient!!! After all, If ND ever seceded, they would be like the fourth largest nuclear power on earth.

And MOntanans probably better knock off the North Dakota jokes, or ND is going to start lobbing nukes at, say, Cut Bank or Ted Turner's ranch.

I do like the Buffalo commons idea, buttoo many nukes ramming it down my throat could put me off the idea real fast.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030208/adafa64c/attachment.htm>