Vanishing Marxism: Malleus Maleficarum

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 11:41:22 PST 2003

> Can some whiz make up one of those online multiple
> choice tests -

Doug,

We don't need anything as refined as you suggest. Just a way to single out who are the "NON-MARXISTS". Here are some suggestions:

Idea 1) a Marxist version of the "Malleus Maleficarum". Some questions to single out the NON-MARXISTS who lurk among us.

Idea 2) A Marxist version of the old tv show, "To Tell the Truth".

(Moderator): "Contestand Number 1, state your name and identity." (Contestant 1): "My name is Yoshie Furuhashi, and I am the real marxist."

(Moderator): "Contestant Number 2, state your name and identity."

(Contestant 2)"My name is Yoshie Furuhashi and I am the real marxist."

(Moderator): "Contestant Number 3, state your name and identity".

(Contestant 3): "My name is Yoshie Furuhashi, and I am the real marxist."

Idea 3) Similar to idea 1. Have a person suspected of being a non-marxist weighted with stones jump into a lake. If they float to the top, they are a "non-marxist". If they sink, well, they are still a "non-marxist" but, hey, at least that is one less non-marxist on the list.

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"