suicide/homicide >tags

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Feb 8 14:09:33 PST 2003

a msg onSat, 8 Feb 2003 11:41:46 -0800fromandie nachgeborenencontained-

>Just a question for the curious: do you think
>"martyrdom" or suicide bombing, whatever you want to
>call it, is a morally acceptable and/or politically
>prudent method of struggle?

I would much prefer to have seen the US populace coalesce to bring down the corporate rulers and their 'hegeconomics.' As it stands we'll sit in front of our computers and disagree on what is politically correct (or watch others do same.) 'morally acceptable' and 'politically prudent' will have to sit this one out, I'm afraid. They don't have the ball in their court.

Martin