Lack of Snake Handlers on LBO

Bradford DeLong jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 10 08:36:44 PST 2003

>Since I've been back on-list, I've noticed the near-complete absence
>of snake handlers and snake handling enthusiasts here.

Not to mention the near-complete absence of those who speak in tongues, and of those who have the gift of interpreting those who speak in tongues.

On the other hand, I think we do very well in the "see through a glass darkly," "speak like a child," and "think like a child" categories.

Brad DeLong, whose mind has just been totally and completely blown by learning about the Mormon teaching concerning the planet Kolob...