Arms inspectors vote on BBC

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:40:35 PST 2003

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Carl Remick wrote:
>
>>I would simply cite the Washingon Post poll results I mentioned in my last
>>post: Not only do a majority of Americans support starting a war that's
>>not sanctioned by the UN, but a majority of those who oppose starting such
>>a war are wavering and may ultimately favor such action. It's painful
>>being on the same planet as these people, let alone the same nation.
>
>But actual people one talks to aren't saying the same thing as the polls.
>Something odd is going on. ...

Once more then, with feeling:

There's something happening here What it is ain't exactly clear There's a man with a gun over there Tellin' me I got to beware ...

Paranoia strikes deep Into your life it will creep It starts when you're always afraid Step out of line the men come and take you away ...

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail