Zinn on artists and war

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Feb 11 17:31:02 PST 2003

How does one go about adding one's name to this statement?

Chuck0

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> Loon Mitchel Cohen is amazed Howard Zinn signed this. Dorothy Healey,
> who I looked up to in LA NAM was in the CPUSA from the 30's till 1973,
> when she quit over the way that Al Richmond, author of , "A Long Life On
> The Left, " was treated by Gus Hall et. al. over the criticisms in the
> book over the crushing of the Prague Spring.
> Michael Pugliese

-- Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips