UNICEF asks Maoists not to recruit children

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 11 19:26:48 PST 2003

When Rolling Stone was still a good rag, I read a long story on the Ethiopan Revolution and the Dergue from around '78. One photo they gave a full pg. 11 yr. old boys in military formation with rifles.

Lou Paulsen, you care to defend this? China's Psychiatric Terror By Jonathan Mirsky Dangerous Minds: Political Psychiatry in China Today and Its Origins in the Mao Era by Robin Munro Human Rights Watch/Geneva Initiative on Psychiatry, 298 pp., $20.00 (paper) <URL: http://www.nybooks.com/articles/16082 > -- Michael Pugliese, time for to shut up now with the burst of overposting...

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy