The Lerner Affair

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Tue Feb 11 21:56:32 PST 2003

At 12:26 AM 2/12/03 -0500, Chris Kromm wrote:

>Am I the only one who doesn't get the Lerner flap? Let me get this
>straight. Lerner goes around bashing ANSWER publicly.

So?

>ANSWER returns the favor by not inviting him to speak at their San
>Francisco rally Feb 16

Is appropriate to return the favor?

People bash Doug on this list. Would Doug be right to boot his critics off the list?

Is what matters here sectarian horse hockey (from either fucking side?! i know I'm freakin' sick of it.) or having a person speak who has the ability to sway thousands of people and alienating people who are on your side--just because you didn't like their criticisms of your organizations.

gimme a break. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. BooHoo poor ANSWER. Lerner said mean stuph about 'em. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Kelley

i've got a can of shit; can you open it? i always make my bed; please pick on her instead i left it all behind; now you own what's mine that's something that i lack; i think i want it back

imperial teen, seasick