Direct Action at the Holland Tunnel RIGHT NOW!

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 12 06:07:45 PST 2003

At 07:57 PM 2/11/03 -0800, Ian Murray wrote:

>objectivity is the refuge of the................

i just read this on a political discussion list:

>Of course the Pope doesn't support Saddam -->or at least, he doesn't

>think he does, and he will tell you he doesn't. But

>his sending of an envoy to Baghdad does support Saddam in the end.

The whole thread is about how, no matter what lefties think they're doing, they're really supporting Hussein, the Taliban, and Al-q, because (objectively speaking), they're trying to prevent war and, thus, also preventing the toppling of Hussein's regime.

Principled discourse, my furry achin' ass.

Kelley