The Lerner Affair

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Feb 12 08:54:21 PST 2003

loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:

> Me:
>
> Gee, where should we start? Just to brainstorm a bit, we might start by co-
> sponsoring a large rally in San Francisco on February 16 with 3 other
> coalitions. What? It's already happening? Heaven's sake, Chuck0, they
> already picked up on your suggestion. You must feel like a real agent of
> change.

You haven't ANSWERed my question. When is the WWP going to show that it can work with other groups in coalition? I've already outlined a brief history of how the WWP and ANSWER compete with other coalitions and then pass their sectarianism off as some form of "unity."

Look, it's doesn't take much to co-sponsor a rally. ANSWER is just continuing its sectarian track record of pushing in to take over the work of others. If ANSWER follows form, next week they will be taking credit for all the protests around the world.

The gig is up Lou. It's time to kick the WWP out of the peace movement.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips