Need Help With Italian Radio Coverage of New York Event

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 09:51:33 PST 2003

I need the help of people on the list who are going to be at the New York event on Saturday.

I have been asked to be correspondent for a leftist Italian Radio Station for the demonstration in San Francisco (on Sunday). I have informed them of the controversy around the New York event and they would like me to keep them abreast of happenings at the New York event on Saturday.

Could I get volunteers from here to call me (collect, of course) a couple of times during the course of the demonstration? Or, if you have a cell phone I could call you.

If you're interested in helping, please email me privately: entheogens at yahoo.com. Noone will be "banned" or "uninvited" though I would prefer someone whom I see posting on the list (so that I can flame them if I find out later they were lying ;)

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"