The Lerner Affair

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Feb 12 10:45:54 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:
> Chuck0 wrote:
>
>> The gig is up Lou. It's time to kick the WWP out of the peace movement.
>

> Kick 'em out? Or just make their "leadershp" role obsolete? Purges sound
> so, you know, Stalinist.

Making their leadership role obsolete would be fine with me. Perhaps we can accomplish this by following Thomas' arguments about there being a multiplicity of movements. If we can get everybody to understand and adopt this concept, then whatever the WWP does with ANSWER wouldn't be so troublesome.

How about a statement that people can sign that promotes the ideo of multiplicity and the idea of unity through diversity?

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips