the working class horror

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Feb 13 16:33:19 PST 2003

"Another thing that makes me puke about these people is their love of hunting - I think it is absolutely disgusting to derive so much pleasure

from killing living things."

tell that to the joint chiefs, the government, the professional-intellectual class that supports them, and all the white collar types who rationalize them etc, and don't let isolated personal experience about some blue collar folks color your social views so boldly...that's what ignorant bigotry is all about, as in: my wife ran off with another man, therefore all women are bitches; a black man stole my wallet, black men are all, bla bla bla ....