Noam signs on

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu Feb 13 16:53:32 PST 2003

I just put under the "Newly Added" section. Satisfied?! Where's the link for the other one?

Someone wrote me: "Hi, on the Feb. 6 2003 episode of Conan O'Brien Conan referred to 'a man who went to Oxford with President Clinton,' who claims they both dated a girl who went on to become a famous radical lesbian...the joke was that Bill married her."

I'll never forget seeing Hitch's friend Martin Amis on that show a long long time ago. They were talking about Dan Quayle and he told Conan he thought Dan's wife Marilyn was "hot."