The Lerner Affair

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 21:22:58 PST 2003

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
>I guess I was a bit hasty in signing on to that
> statement. Oh well, I'm
> entitled to one big mistake each week.

Sign, not sign, I dont think it matters a rats ass. The anti-war MOVEMENTs will go on. This game (between Lerner and the organizers) is just so much jockeying for power. I was just pondering what I would do IF I were in that game. I believe (or at least hope) that we are beyond the point where such stuff really matters. However, it appears to me important not to have any illusions about this Lerner guy, from what I have learned here. He would take power away from Answer or whomever, just for his own use. I dont support any of them.

> In other news, since I'm not going to NYC until next
> weekend (after the Reb
> Law conference), I've decided to run a special
> newswire on Infoshop for the
> weekend protests.

Good news. I will tune in to get the latest!

-Thomas

> Bookmark it now:
> http://www.infoshop.org/inews/f15antiwar_news.html
>
> Looks like the protests are going to be massive this
> weekend. The following
> website claims that over 480 cities are having
> protests:
>
> http://www.complacent.org/feb15/
>
> Chuck0

> Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/
> Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/
> MutualAid.org ->
> http://www.mutualaid.org/
> Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/
> Practical Anarchy Online ->
> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/
> Anarchy: AJODA ->
> http://www.anarchymag.org/
>
> "The state can't give you free speech, and the state
> can't take it away.
> You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears.
> Freedom is something you
> assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it
> away. The degree to which
> you resist is the degree to which you are free..."
> ---Utah Phillips

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"