becker and lerner

Quenby Alclaire flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 22:13:31 PST 2003

>I dont know what other people think, but I am not
>directing my criticism exclusively at ANSWER in this
>case. My criticism is of all four groups, if they
> agreed to a policy of barring any speaker who
>criticized any of the 4. So, yes, I am criticizing
>ANSWER, but I am also criticizing UFP, NION, and
> BAUAW.

yeah that would be the crux of it. if not for that assinine 'rule' we wouldn't be talking about any of this. it seems like they could have asked just about anybody.......

1. is it unintelligent or even inefficient to prohibit speakers that have criticised, at any point, any of the four organisations that are 'leading' the anti war movement?

A. yes B. no C. none of the above

* if you answered 'A' then your answers to this survey won't be included in the results

~M.E.