Vive la France, cont.

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Feb 14 08:46:11 PST 2003

you could buy cheese over the internet. I was going to order out of solidarity but a selection costs $80 or so. SO I put the tricolor on my web site instead.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:22 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Vive la France, cont.

So is it our duty to drink French wine now? I read something about a yahoo restaurateur refusing to serve the Froggy stuff. I normally drink American and Australian wine, but as an act of solidarity, I might have to switch. Hey, I could solidarize with Lula, who Thiago says likes $2,200 bottles of Romanee-Conti.

Doug