LA Weekly: News: Furor in Frisco

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 10:45:18 PST 2003

--- Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher at igc.org> wrote:
> round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody
> knows . . .
>
> what an utter waste of time. worse, it's only
> generating more and more
> animosity internal to progressives in america. if
> the left in america
> could make itself any less relevant, we might just
> be witnessing it . .

What do you mean by this, Jeffrey?

Do people really think this is going to have a huge impact on the anti-war movementS (other than just generating a lot of emails and hot air)? If so, how and why?

I noticed that Lerner is speaking in LA this weekend: Rabbi Michael Lerner is the featured speaker, Sunday, February 16, 6:30 p.m., at

Workmen?s Circle, 1525 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles; (310) 552-2007.

If any folks down in LA go to this, I would be interested in hearing a report. I BET he's going to present himself out as the next MLK or Gandhi. What a snake!

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"