People's Weekly World top stories, Feb 15, 2003

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Feb 14 13:28:44 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:
> Tony wrote:
>
>> People's Weekly World top stories, Feb 15, 2003
>

> Wow, so we have someone from the PWW here. Who writes your headlines?
> The one from the other week - "Bush Policies Blasted" was as bad as an
> Against the Current hed. C'mon, guys, don't leave all the spark to the
> Sparts!

Make 'em go away!

These folks spammed one of my email lists this morning and then had the chutzpah to drop a copy of their newspaper off on my doorstep. I'm going to unsub the perp from my email list and put an attack anarchist outside my door.

This is the second week in a row that these folks have dropped their paper at my apartment, which is weird, because I live in an obscure section of Arlington. My roommate finally figured it out and suggested that the PWW newspaper was dropped at my door because I had put one of those ugly Peace Action "NO IRAQ WAR" signs in the window of the apartment.

I guess I need a more anarchist anti-war sign to scare the sectarians away.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

"The state can't give you free speech, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free..." ---Utah Phillips