Anti-Semitism & the Jewish State Re: The Lerner Mountain out of Dunghill

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Feb 14 16:30:54 PST 2003

*blink* you've laddered your hose! here, catch, some nail polish to stop the run.

Maybe you missed the part where Tikkun Community was part of the organizing process leading up to Feb 16? Or that part about how there are four coalitions, and ANSWER was merely ONE among them and not even the group that made the call for the action to begin with?

don't even bother trying to suggest i'm backing lerner's charge of anti-semitism, either. rejecting this reasoning, below, has nothing to do with that issue, or even what I think about ANSWER. I'm just deeply suspicious. these are some lengths yer goin' to ma'am. have you been visiting a hypnotherapist for augmentation therapy? Sharp Labs? them thar e-mail that say it'll grow 7 feet are uh stretching da troot. Had to break that to my son the other day too--about growing taller, that is. :)

Kelley