Doug, About Italian Radio broadcast

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 18:29:50 PST 2003

Doug,

About getting a report from you tomorrow...I will probably call you once quite early, say, around 12:30 your time to get a report and then call you again a bit later. In the second call (and unfortunately, I cant be specific on the time, because, after all these people are Italian and the "train doesnt run on time...ever" :) I may want to try to link you &/or Liza directly to the Italian broadcasters and I will do the simultaneous translation (if that's ok with you). As for the second call, that is true if you agree to do it AND I can get the conference button to work on my telephone ;)

The Italian broadcasters are doing their best to get live reports from all of the bigger demonstrations world-wide and, as I understand it, the broadcast will not only go out over the usual airwaves but will be broadcast to the crowds of demonstrators in Piazza Venezia in Rome (if there are any left that late in the evening).

Talk to you soon and let's hope the best for tomorrow's demonstration.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"