Seattle Liberation Front 1970 Installment 1

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Feb 14 22:15:10 PST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 at 3:36pm Jim Farmelant wrote:

> I take it Carrol that you are going to give us
> the early history of Michael Lerner,
> way back before he became a "rabbi" but who
> has been a big A-hole.

Oh goody! Can we please hear about how he got married and the wedding rings were made of melted USA warplanes that were shot down by the North VN? Kewl!

Lerner is slime, and AFAICT has always been slime. I agree that tacticly he should have been allowed to speak -- just to avoide the WSJ using him in their campaign. Christ, the fucking Democrats have used that method forever to neutralize rads, why not have the rads turn the method it around on the pious fuckwits?

I'm disappointed to hear Nathan talking about Lerner's charges of anti-semitism as though they were something to be taken seriously. Charges of anti-semitism against anti-zionets is the last refuge of the scum of the earth. Anyone who pretends they don't understand the difference, needs to reacquaint themselves with the English language. And with recent history.

-- no Onan