CNN says this movement is smaller than Pre-Gulf War 1!!!

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sat Feb 15 02:31:45 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/15/2003 12:14:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, chuck at mutualaid.org writes:

> They are completely full of shit. The current anti-war movements are much
> bigger than what existed back in 1990-91. Back then there were even
> counter-demonstrators.

Counter demonstrators in Gulf War I? Where I was in grad school there were always 3 or 4, maximum a dozen of those. My fave incident: I overheard some cub reporter ostensilby covering an antiwar march who said "We have orders to go find some pro-war visuals!"

Don't you all have any "Support our Troops" rallies in your area? We have mutliple ones of those in Western WA.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030215/f79ba9b2/attachment.htm>