Seize the Day

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Feb 15 14:49:54 PST 2003

billbartlett at dodo.com.au wrote:

>I don't know what's happening over there, but something unusual is
>happening in this far corner of the world.

Just back home from the march - it wasn't supposed to be a march, it was supposed to be a fixed demo, but we marched anyway. The whole east side of Manhattan was packed with people - the organizers are claiming 500,000, and it seems entirely plausible. About to transfer some photos and make a little web page. It was totally splendidly inspiring.

Doug