feb15 NYC photos

soil ride solrde at msn.com
Sun Feb 16 11:09:35 PST 2003

Just like to mention word on the brutality of the police-especially those on horseback: insanely vicious. If anyone was near 52nd and 3rd then you know what I am talking about-lines of policeman on horseback just rushing crowds of people without warning. Most of the demonstrators never made it to the rally point as those streets were being blocked by police...and for them, that was the whole point. I can't even begin to describe how many people were there-only from the reports from other organizations and activists...

here are photos of the feb15 NYC demonstrations http://f15.nycimc.org/gallery/

Joshua

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating myself." -Frantz Fanon