Anti-Semitism & the Jewish State...

kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sun Feb 16 19:33:48 PST 2003

then WTF did the coalition of coalitions deny this? why didn't they just call it out for the b.s. that it is instead of babbling about how he attacked ANSWER? that, i don't get. why does ANSWER babble about red-baiting. they ARE reds! Why not just state the truth? What motivated ANSWER (as represented by WHF in the radio interview) and the Coalition in their statement to turn it into another issue entirely? they reject Lerner's politics--so? it's the coalition's rally. they get to choose who speaks and who doesn't. big whoop.

smells like a big ole rotten pile of horse shit to me. they could have saved themselves an assload of trouble had they just said, "yep, it's his shabby politics" and be done with it.