Lerner (presumably) speaks out

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 06:25:56 PST 2003

http://www.tikkun.org/Tikkunmail/index.cfm/action/Tikkunmail/issue/82.html

Here is a long Tikkunmail article which may or may not have been written by Lerner. I will summarize it for you:

"ANSWER is objectively racist and anti-Semitic in that it raises the issue of Palestine at demonstrations against the Iraq war, although Iraq has nothing to do with Palestine. I never wanted to speak at F16, and it wouldn't have made any difference if they had offered me a slot. I wanted UFPJ and the other coalitions to issue a statement attacking ANSWER. When they refused, I went ahead with my attack. I was very clever in getting anti-war statements into the Wall Street Journal, don't you think?"

lp