Pigs On Horses/Leftist Cavalry

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Feb 17 14:42:51 PST 2003

Hi,

Actually, police horses are usually trained to sidestep and push away, or kick, anyone messing with them. Not hard, since usually horses kick people messing with them as a norm. Similar to the way old cavalry horses were trained. These are not skittish riding stable castoffs.

I was trampled by a mounted cop (by mistake) while he was trying to prevent 500 screaming White racists from squashing a dozen PLP types who inadvisedly decided to confront the Klan in Marquette Park in Chicago in the 1980s. 6 months in a leg brace, two years with a cane, and one operation later, I do not advise messing with mounted cops.

:-(

It is also VERY illegal.

-Chip "the Limp" Berlet

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of DoreneFC at aol.com Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 5:16 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Pigs On Horses/Leftist Cavalry