Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk Re: ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 18 08:01:13 PST 2003

Ian Murray wrote:

> [...]

It's been quite a while since I used M-L to describe myself -- but I don't think the core marxist understanding of capitalism will be improved until we (or rather our descendants) can look back on capitalism from a distance, and Lenin remains one of the best guides to understanding the necessity of marxism.

But debate on or discussion of this in maillist soundbites does not seem very useful.

Carrol