Boring Lefties

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 19 08:32:18 PST 2003

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> interesting, fun, cool, sexy, populist writers and
> media people (as well as our activists) need ideas to
> translate for our potential audiences.
>
> That's how I see it anyway.

But our potential audience doesn't read this stuff, whether it's boring or the liveliest stuff since Gilbert & Sullivan. We reach them through one-to-one conversation. Our writers correspond not to infantrymen but to the factory that makes the rifles. Those who speak for us to our larger audience, do just that _speak_, not write.

Carrol