Using the "UN Process" to Help Organize a Massacre--Ed Herman

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 18:47:46 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/19/2003 7:43:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, peterk.enteract at rcn.com writes:

> You've attacked me a few times now and perhaps it's my midwestern
> backwardness but I can't get worked up over a guy named Sergio.
> Makes me think of tight-fitting Sergio Valenti designer jeans or of
> guys who drive around on Vespas saying "chow" in a sexy voice.
>
> Peter

I haven't attacked you. I attacked Hitchens. I don't have a Sexy voice and I am Puerto Rican, not italian. Servio Valente Jeans sucked anyway. I lived in the midwest and I am surprised you can actually spell my name. When I lived there I had to spell it a few times before they got it. Sergio is my father's name, My name and my son's name, so I am kind of proud of it.