Nice dog on lonely ice floe

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Thu Feb 20 00:32:46 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Burford" <cburford at gn.apc.org>

> British television this morning says that yesterday all the US networks
> switched to the drama of a plucky dog alone on an ice flow drifting
> helplessly down river.

Symbol for Blair? Was it a poodle?

> Sounds like projection and displacement anxiety to me.

Whose? US TV or Brit TV? :-)

What made the dog 'plucky'? Was it traveling on the ice floe for some purpose, like to deliver medicine downriver? :-) Or was it just courageous in that it did not plunge into the freezing waters and terminate its uncertain and anxious existence? :-)

What river was it?

lp

Rowf rowf rowf rowf rowf rowf rowf rind rowf ruffer rowf rinf rowf rarrorf rowf rowfrafuf rorfune rowf rafe rarmf rafenf rowf reefuf rufflef