Ramsey Clark & the right to counsel

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 20 12:57:50 PST 2003

loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:

>What? The question of the guy's actual guilt or innocence "doesn't really
>matter"? Are you saying it's just that anyone and anything he's connected to
>can be smeared now, so he was unwise to do it?

Nope. But I think the guy has very poor judgment of which fights to pick, to put it mildly. Carrol Cox may think it's fine to be Goering's lawyer; most of humanity would disagree, or at least the non-goosestepping portion of humanity.

>Of course RC is not a member of WWP. Why would you think he was?

Didn't he get lured into the IAC orbit via the woman with the Italian name I can't remember who was Sam Marcy's amanuensis?

Doug