major layoffs

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Fri Feb 21 12:59:49 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:26:35 -0800

joanna bujes <joanna.bujes at sun.com> wrote:

> The tech market is in deep shit. I don't know ONE person
> who has lost their hi-tech job and has been able to find
> another in Calif. One had to move to NY for a job;
> everyone else is getting a teaching credential.
>
> Joanna

That's my situation here..I got canned from my tech job last week, and the Tech jobs around here (in Buffalo) are a joke. Looks like I'll be living on unemployment for awhile....I've even got desperate and looked out of state---doesn't look too promising at all. --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]