right of return

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Feb 22 14:54:21 PST 2003

I would not exclude the secular state position, nor would I abstain from coalitions that included ANSWER or WWP. Including both pro- and anti-two state solutions is just another way of punting on that issue, and that is what a mass anti-war movement should do, IMO.

mbs

Max's arguments _could_ be interpreted as narrowing the coalition by not only insisting that certain views be included BUT insisting that certain other views be excluded. And to push that exclusion would simply dissove the movement rather than incorporate the "mainstream," whatever the hell that is.

Carrol