(Fwd) Ruminating on imperialism

Patrick Bond pbond at sn.apc.org
Sun Feb 23 01:54:49 PST 2003

(Some good reminders of what's at stake, from a debate underway on Doug's list... Doug, you want to tell e-debaters how to sign up for LBO talk, if they want to stay abreast of sharp analysis of the war/global-capitalism/Empire/imperialism, etc etc? And does anyone know if there are seminars or beer-drinking sessions going on in SA anywhere to work this stuff out?)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Seay" <entheogens at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 10:38 PM