Rove and Wolfowitz's role

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 23 14:16:33 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> since it shows the
> bellicosity emerging from a specific and relatively narrow set of
> ideological and even electoral interests, and not the guts of capital.

Given X, the answer to "Does X emerge from the guts of capital?" is always, Of Course Not.

This is in part the point Yoshie and I have been trying to make.

It appears that (except perhaps among physicists who are also cooks and mountain climbers) there is very little understanding of the scope and limits of fundamental theory in any realm of human activity.

Carrol