Bush's Budget Quick Help

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Mon Feb 24 07:30:19 PST 2003

I have been woefully lax in plugging the excellent work of the National Priorties Project (my friend Anita Dancs is research director and I have done work for them in the past). Their commentary and links on Federal FY04 budget:

<http://www.nationalpriorities.org/budgetupdates/budgetupdate020403.html>.

Of course, their website contains a lot more useful federal budget information, databases, and interactive content.

<http://www.nationalpriorities.org>

Jim

"Quotations are useful in periods of ignorance or obscurantist beliefs." Guy Debord , *Panegyric*, vol. 1, pt. 1 (1989).