Rove and Wolfowitz's role

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Feb 24 08:54:52 PST 2003

That's why Wall Street is not opposed to war. Besides, I didn't notice any Wall Street CEOs at the 2/15 march or speaking out against the war from the podium, but then I didn't get any closer than 3rd avenue. :)

Nomi

But at least theirs is an economically rational position. Unlike that of the 60 or so percent of the US public who support the war chiefly because they are racist bigots who are being given an opportunity to "kich some brown ass" - at least vicariously.

Wojtek