Shock And Yawn

cuito61 at onebox.com cuito61 at onebox.com
Mon Feb 24 20:23:12 PST 2003

Plan could kill millions in 48 hours. Why don't Americans Care?

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=15&ItemID=3119

"Are Americans -- politicians, media executives, and ordinary citizens -- so numb, or oblivious, or callous to the horrors of war that we cannot raise ourselves to be bothered by what would be, if it works as planned, one of the greatest massacres, one of the greatest war crimes, in the history of the world, committed in our name and with our money?" ...

-- marc rodrigues sfs> http://qcsfs.tripod.com

'one power.. is now wanting to plunge the world into a holocaust.. if there is a country which has committed unspeakable atrocities, it is the United States of America' -Nelson Mandela