ready.gov

jimmyjames at pop.SoftHome.net jimmyjames at pop.SoftHome.net
Tue Feb 25 05:05:41 PST 2003

At 05:50 PM 2/19/03 -0600, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>am i the only one who continues to see in a lot of this stuff shabby
>repackagings of cold war propaganda?

even people who don't remember any of that are having a laff:

http://www.yayhooray.com/thread.php?id=2484

which reminds me, I was reading a couple of months ago about how USers made fun of corporate pro-war propaganda the and the sacrifices the gubmint asked us to make during WWII.

OTOH, humor from the "other side": http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2161656951&category=4077

kelley

"It's NOT about "terrism" or "democracy for the Kurds." All that stuff is just smoke. It's "grab the oil" and "wipe our ass" on human rights, at home and abroad."

--djv