Ramsey Clark Fights For Peace

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:41:44 PST 2003

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>At 9:12 PM -0500 2/24/03, Doug Henwood wrote:
>>>one of you Clark apologists
>>
>>That's a very courteous way of saying that there is nothing more to
>>discuss on the matter.
>
>It's neither courteous nor an assertion that there's nothing more to
>discuss. It was a provocatively phrased invitation to someone more
>sympathetic to Clark than I to provide some rationale that doesn't make him
>look like a naif or worse.

I don't understand the point of investing energy in vigorous dupe hunts. The argument seems to be that the cause of peace won't be advanced one whit unless Ramsey Clark and Tony Benn are beaten to death with Neville Chamberlain's umbrella. The peace movement has more important things to do than focus on casting out devils in its midst.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail