Anti-Impreialism of Fools

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Tue Feb 25 16:26:03 PST 2003

Now let me get this straight, Michael....according to the good folks at SEARCHLIGHT, because a few nutzoids in Britain are passing out ridiculous conspiracy theories that Israel's Mossad caused the terrorist attacks of 9-11-01, and because a few Neo-Nazis have coopted the progressive critique of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians for their own [truely] anti-Semitic purposes, and that some of those Nazi-like rumblings have made their way into some Islamic fundamentalists' groupthink....then Zionism should be given not only a free pass for its own treatment of the Arabs and the Palestinians, but that all criticism of Zionism and Israel are hence "anti-Semitic" and anti-Israel???

Someone please tell me what these folks are smoking over there.

It seems that for some liberal defenders of Israel, there is no bounds of decency or morality.

Anthony

_____________________________________________________________ Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus