Anti-Imperialism of Fools

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 25 17:58:35 PST 2003

Ay carumba, Anthony! Read the whole piece, or just re-read the 2/3 or so I excerpted. 'Twasen't a cold dismissal ala the Jereselem Post or some Daniel Pipes column in the NY Post braying that Palestinians are uncivilized brutes, or denying the right to national self-determination of the Palestinians.

I've posted here before, check the archives, longish docs on Arab Holocaust Denial. Edward Said, Norman Finkelstein and Leni Brenner (though his books are posted on Radio Islam and allied neo-Nazi websites) condemn w/o equivocation that hoorid shit.

There is more than enough stupid, chauvinism by right-wing Jews in Israel and the USA AND unmodulated, politically tone-deaf and strategically/tactically muddled mindless militance from pro-Palestinian sectors on the US Left to fill volumes. Michael Pugliese