FAIR: Star Witness on Iraq Said Weapons Were Destroyed

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Feb 28 09:36:04 PST 2003

>By the only country that's ever used atomic weapons.
>
>Doug
>
>You forget Doug. as Condi says, we're "special," so no one should
>worry if we have multimegatons of WMD (and use then now and then),
>repeatedly invade other countries and overthrow their govts,
>preemptively attack and the like. We wouldn;t do it if it weren't
>the right thing and best for everyone. How often do I have to
>explain this?
>
>jks

The Southern California chapter of ADA is honoring Condolezza (I assume that is who you are referring to above) Rice at its annual awards dinner. They are supposedly against this war. I'm still working on deadline, but don't you think that peculiar? This is why I don't trust liberals. The most "liberal" group in the area thinks she is worthy of getting special notice in a positive way.

Marta -- -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030228/cc36be33/attachment.htm>