FAIR: Star Witness on Iraq Said Weapons Were Destroyed

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 28 13:50:29 PST 2003

Different womyn. <URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~socalada/ADAWebsite/ > Thursday March 20, 2003 for the Eleanor Roosevelt Annual Awards Dinner Honoring

MICHAEL MOORE- Filmmaker (2003 Academy Award Nominee), Best-selling Author, Political Commentator HON. TOM HAYDEN - Former CA State Senator, Activist and Author RICHARD FOOS- Co-Founder of Retropolis and Rhino Records, Founder of So. Cal. Business for Social Responsibility CONNIE RICE- Renowned Civil Rights Attorney, Co-Director of the Advancement Project SWEAT X - Anti-Sweatshop Employee-Owned Apparel Manufacturer in Los Angeles

And, I remind y'all, "This Isn't Your Father's...Or Reinhold Niehbuhr's ADA, " Resolution on Lori Berenson <URL: http://www.adaction.org/pubs/448berenson.html > -- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy