are you now or have you ever been...

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Fri Feb 28 18:36:52 PST 2003

Newsmax.com is one of the rightwing news sites I actually keep tabs on. Many of their stories start off with "Insiders have told Newsmax" or "Newsmax has learned" etc. And there's generally no further elaboration on the source of the "news." Not to say it's impossible for them to have some well-placed leaks -- but the sheer number of them stretches the limits of credibility.

Brian