huh?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 28 17:48:22 PST 2003

frank scott wrote:

> "I keep forgetting - Jews control the world because of their special
> relationship with money."
>
> many americans project their own interests as those of the whole world,
> but you, doug? ...my comment was about influence over the U.S. congress,
> and in response to someone posing a hypothetical about black voters and
> why their great numbers didn't end apartheid support sooner, or
> something along those lines...
>
> is it necessary to respond to any criticism of the enormous influence
> the israeli lobby has on congress with silliness about jewish control of
> the world? do you think black america has as much financial clout as
> jewish america? if so, could you explain how? if not, does that imply
> acceptance of the protocols?

Yes, it is necessary.

(1) The chief ideological weapon of the Zionists and of the criminal Israelis state is the charge that their opponents are anti-semitic. There fore any arguments than unecessarily give even imaginary substance to that ideological weapon are in fact supporting Zionism and hurting the Palestinian cause.

(2) When a major political force (the u.s. ruling class) and a very minor political force (the Israeli Lobby) both urge teh same policy it is really stupid to deflect attention from the major force to the minor force.

Carrol