Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 19:29:11 PST 2003

Not really. The war is racist; police are racist. Security forces, including death squads, in apartheid South Africa had significant black African personnel.

82nd Airborne used in 67 in Detroit had 22% black composition.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 10:57 PM Subject: Re: Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>