TWO anarcho-syndicalist COMRADES IN CHINA FACE DEATH PENALTY

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 10:03:20 PST 2003

Oh brother...I am afraid the only way to get these guys out of prison, or at least a lightened sentence, is to start a money donation campaign. If you can get about 10,000 dollars collected (more would be better) and send it to their families, they should be able to bribe the judge. Another bribe that sometimes works on PRC judges is to have an American citizen sponsor them and invite them for a nice all expenses paid vacation to the United States. That's the way it works in the PEOPLE'S Republic of China.

I am serious about the above solution, unless there is the possibility of real mass action around this issue.

-Thomas --- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> [...]

===== "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

"Money eats quality and shits out quantity" -William Burroughs